Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Appointment with a nurse
- Freezing of warts
- Birthmark examination (Dermtest)
- Examination for multiple birthmarks
Examination for multiple birthmarksSee available time slots
Doctor carries out a whole body examination aiming to find any atypical lesions or concerning changes on birthmarks. If the doctor is concerned about a birthmark, she will advise the patient whether further observation or testing is needed, or whether the birthmark needs to be removed for histological examination.
Doctor will also give guidance when and how to observe your own skin and how often the examination needs to be carried out.
When and who needs the examination?
- If you have numerous birthmarks or pigmented areas that show growth or change.
- If you have family history of skin cancer.
Good to know about the examination
- It is a dermatoscopy during which multiple birthmarks are examined. If you wish to check for 1-3 birthmarks, then please choose Dermtest, birthmark examination.
- You will immediately receive results along with recommendations and suggestions.
We provide this service
Service: Examination for multiple birthmarks