- Dermatology nurse
- Test package for evaluating immunity
- STD analysis package for men
- Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package
- Postnatal ultrasound screening
- Allergen patch tests or epicutaneous tests
- Food Intolerance Test Package
- Health check package up for men over 40 years old
- Health check package for men up to 40 years old
- Physiotherapy for pregnant women ￼
- Midwife appointment ￼
- Allergen patch test
- Alcohol impact assessment test package
- STD analysis package for women
- Autumn analysis package
- Confido's health audit
- Lactose and gluten intolerance testing package
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography)
- Birthmark examination (Dermtest)
- Chiropractor reception and treatment session
- Kinesio taping
- Consultation with a women’s health physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist consultation and therapy
- Traditional massage
- Optometrist consultation
- Microbiome test
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of blood pressure
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of arrhythmia
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Cardiac stress test (on a stationary bicycle or a treadmill)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
Food Intolerance Test PackageSee available time slots
A large part of the population experiences so-called hidden food intolerance which refers to a non-allergenic hypersensitivity to a food or drink that may cause health issues of varying degrees of severity. Food intolerance is most often accompanied by joint inflammation, digestive issues, skin problems, migraines, and chronic headaches, depression, and obesity. Diagnosing food intolerance is extremely difficult, as symptoms can appear almost immediately after eating or within up to two days. Elimination is the most commonly used method for identifying food intolerance, but there is an alternative in the form of a test. For this purpose, we have created the Food Intolerance Test Package service at Confido.
The Food Intolerance Test Package includes:
- food intolerance test;
- interpretation of the results by a nutritional consultant in a clinic or via remote consultation once the analytical answers are available.
Sometimes, minor menu changes are enough to address health concerns, while other times, bigger steps are needed. Confido’s nutritional consultants know how to read and interpret test results and then draw up an action plan based on your specific needs.
What does a food intolerance test involve?
For the food intolerance test, a venous blood sample is taken and the analysis is based on IgG antibodies. The test covers 176 food products. The categories of food products included in the test are root vegetables, herbs, beverages, nuts, and legumes, fruits and berries, dairy products, meat and fish products, cereals, etc. You will know the results in 15 working days.
A nutritional consultant will help you interpret the results of the food intolerance test!
The results of a blood test may be confusing. The test result does not mean that particular food should be completely eliminated from the menu, but it acts as a guide to a healthy and varied menu. A nutritional consultant knows how to interpret the results of the test and recommends menu changes that will have a real positive impact on your health. Dietary recommendations are always personalized.
We recommend this package if you are concerned about:
- being underweight or overweight;
- a weak immune system;
- digestive issues;
- skin problems;
- sleep disturbances;
- constant fatigue;
- mood swings;
- adopting a healthier diet during pregnancy;
- improving how you feel through conscious eating.
How to prepare for the food intolerance test?
General blood test preparation practices also apply to the Cytolisa test:
On the day before the blood sampling, you can eat and drink as usual, but the consumption of alcohol, coffee, and fat should be limited.
On the morning of the day of the blood sample, please avoid:
- physical exercise and emotional strain;
- using any medications, if possible;
We provide this service in Estonian and English.
We provide this service
Service: Food Intolerance Test Package