- Physiotherapist for babies and toddlers
- Physiotherapy for pregnant women ￼
- Consultation with a women’s health physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist consultation and therapy
Physiotherapist for babies and toddlersSee available time slots
A physiotherapist for babies and toddlers contributes to the child’s sensorimotor development, i.e. helps the child acquire the right movement patterns and improve the child’s muscle tone. Counselling parents also plays an important role in order for parents to be able to support their child’s development.
When does a child need physiotherapy?
- The baby or the toddler is lagging behind in age-appropriate motor development
- The child’s muscles are more tense than they should be or vice versa
- There is an asymmetry when holding a position or performing movements
- The physiotherapist also gives the parent advice and knowledge on how to support their child’s physical activity
At the initial appointment of a physiotherapist, a thorough health assessment is performed. This allows the most effective treatment options to be chosen, a treatment plan to be agreed on and personal recommendations to be given.
We welcome children from their first day of life until the age of 5.
We provide this service
Service: Physiotherapist for babies and toddlers