- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Family therapy
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Consultation with psychologist
- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Personality test
- Neuropsychological assessment
Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)See available time slots
Many people who have recovered from COVID-19 have experienced problems with thinking. Mental fatigue, slowed thinking and problems with attention and memory are often reported. These problems have a negative impact on a person’s quality of life. A person’s ability to work may decline, relationships with others may suffer and mood or anxiety disorders may occur.
To clarify post-COVID-19 complaints, a neuropsychologist will perform a cognitive function test. During the test, the person is asked to complete a series of tasks. The results of the test help the neuropsychologist identify the nature and extent of the cognitive deficits present. The results of the test also provide a better overview of a person’s cognitive strengths and information for further planning of interventions that support ability to cope with problems.
We provide this service
Service: Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)