Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus for children
- Nasal flu vaccine (for children aged 2-18)
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- SARS Coronavirus Antibody analysis from venous blood (IgG)
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus
- Employee health check certificate for infectious diseases
- SARS coronavirus PCR test from the nasopharynx
- Travel consultation
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against typhus (as of 2 y/o)
- Vaccination against chickenpox (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis
- Vaccination against poliomyelitis
- Vaccination against pneumococcal disease
- Vaccination against meningococcal disease
- Vaccination against rabies (upon ordering vaccine)
- Vaccination against yellow fever
- Vaccination against the flu
- Vaccination against HPV
- Vaccination against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough
- Vaccination against hepatitis B
- Vaccination against hepatitis A
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and B (>16 y/o)
SARS coronavirus PCR test from the nasopharynxSee available time slots
How does the SARS coronavirus PCR test from the nasopharynx work?
The PCR test for SARS coronavirus from the nasopharynx is a test that detects the RNA of the virus, and a positive result confirms that you are infected with the coronavirus.
What does it show?
Are you infected with the coronavirus and potentially infectious to others?
Why do it?
For the purpose of traveling or attending an event to prove that you are safe from infection.
How is the sample collected?
From the nasopharynx with a special cotton swab.
How fast will you get a response?
The answer will arrive in the digital story no later than 48 hours after the test. To those who ordered the certificate, we will send the answer as a link by e-mail.
Is it suitable for travel?
Yes, it is suitable as a travel certificate or for visiting an event, but only if a corresponding certificate has been ordered together with the test (for an additional fee).
Where can you do it?
In all Confido clinics. You can only come to the test by booking an appointment in advance.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask when coming to the test!
We provide this service
Service: SARS coronavirus PCR test from the nasopharynx