Fillers or beauty injections are very effective against wrinkles and for correcting facial features. Depending on skincare, genes and health, the first wrinkles usually appear in the 20s and 30s. For best results, start getting beauty injections when the first wrinkles and lines appear.
A botulinum injection (such as Botox or Dysport) can only be performed by a doctor. Beauty injections (including lip fillers) use the body’s own hyaluronic acid and can also be performed by a nurse.
Types of fillers and beauty injections:
- Botox injections or botulinum injections remove wrinkles with botulinum toxin and correct facial features
- Filler injections or fillers correct facial features (including lips) and fill out wrinkles
- Biorevitalisation deeply moisturises the skin with hyaluronic acid
- Plasmalifting or plasma injections naturally rejuvenate, using the patient’s own blood plasma
- Mesotherapy deeply moisturises the skin with vitamins, amino acids, minerals and hyaluronic acid
Additional treatments include injections against excessive sweating, microneedling collagen therapy, lipolysis and meso-threads.