Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus for children
- Nasal flu vaccine (for children aged 2-18)
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- SARS Coronavirus Antibody analysis from venous blood (IgG)
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus
- Employee health check certificate for infectious diseases
- Travel consultation
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against typhus (as of 2 y/o)
- Vaccination against chickenpox (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis
- Vaccination against poliomyelitis
- Vaccination against pneumococcal disease
- Vaccination against meningococcal disease
- Vaccination against rabies (upon ordering vaccine)
- Vaccination against yellow fever
- Vaccination against the flu
- Vaccination against cervical cancer
- Vaccination against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough
- Vaccination against hepatitis B
- Vaccination against hepatitis A
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and B (>16 y/o)
SARS coronavirus antigen test
How does it work?
The SARS coronavirus antigen test detects the presence of coronavirus-specific proteins in a sample – if the test is positive, it indicates that you are infected with the coronavirus. The test is most sensitive when the amount of the virus in the body is at its highest – usually from a few days before to around five days after the onset of symptoms.
What does it show?
A positive result indicates that you have recently contracted the coronavirus and are potentially infectious to others.
Why do it?
For the purpose of traveling or attending an event to prove you’re not contagious to others.
How is the sample collected?
From the nasopharynx with a special cotton swab.
How long does it take to get the result?
Up to 30 minutes.
Is it suitable for travelling?
Yes, to countries where an antigen test result is accepted for travel. Also suitable for attending events. The certificate is included in the price. For travel, we recommend checking the travel restrictions in the countries of destination and departure using the IATA Timatic application.
The family package is cheaper
When traveling with a family, it is possible to choose a family package (up to 4 people) at a discounted price. The antigen test family package is performed only at Confido testing points (except walk-in clinics and the main building). The testing must be performed together with the whole family and the results are sent to one person.
Locations and booking
The test can be performed at all Confido testing points and walk-in clinics all over Estonia, as well as at Tartu Raatuse Clinic. Book an appointment using the button below.
Wearing a mask is mandatory when taking a coronavirus test.