- Surgical abortion or surgical termination of pregnancy
- Removal of a Bartholin's cyst from the genitals
- Laparoscopic surgeries of the uterus
- Fixation of the urethra in case of urinary incontinence
- Vaginal reconstruction
- Laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs (including sterilization)
- Internal examination of the uterine cavity and surgical treatment, i.e. hysteroscopy
- Abrasion of the uterine cavity and trial abrasion
- Cervical conization
Internal examination of the uterine cavity and surgical treatment, i.e. hysteroscopySee available time slots
Hysteroscopy is an operation during which the doctor can look at the inside of the patient’s uterus. It is used to find and often eliminate the cause of uterine bleeding, to remove myoma nodules and polyps in the lining of the uterus, or to completely remove the lining of the uterus. In case of miscarriage, the uterus is searched for adhesions or partitions and removed. Hysteroscopy is both a diagnostic and therapeutic procedure. The operation is performed under general anesthesia.
At Confido Surgery Clinic, we offer hysteroscopy. A pre-operative consultation with a specialist is required beforehand.
We provide this service
Service: Internal examination of the uterine cavity and surgical treatment, i.e. hysteroscopy
The price list shown is indicative. The price of the service depends on the individual treatment plan and the length of stay in the clinic.
Scheduling a surgery
Surgical procedures require a prior appointment with a doctor who will work out your treatment plan for you. Book an appointment with a specialist or call 1330.Before the surgery, please read the patient reminder and rules of procedure for the person coming for surgery.