- Pulmonology nurse appointment
- Paediatric pulmonologist appointment
- Consultation with the pulmonologist
Pulmonology nurse appointmentSee available time slots
The pulmonology nurse carries out tests assigned by the doctor for patients who have come for a pulmonologist appointment. For example:
- bronchodilator test
- diffusing capacity measurement
- inhaler use training, if necessary
In addition, pulmonology nurses instruct patients with sleep disorders before sleep studies.
Appointments financed by the Estonian Health Insurance Fund can be booked by calling +372 666 2727 or visiting the National eBooking System». A referral from a pulmonologist is required to register for an appointment with a pulmonology nurse.
We provide this service
Service: Pulmonology nurse appointment