- Personal training
- Private pilates lessons or personal training + therapy
- Therapeutic gymnastics
- Training for pregnant women
- Postnatal training
- Pilates personal training for children
Personal trainingSee available time slots
You have the best chance of getting the desired results with the help of a personal trainer. In personal training, the trainer considers the client’s current training and state of health and instructs them on how to effectively move towards the set goal.
When to choose personal training?
- You want to reach your objectives healthily and quickly.
- You require extra motivation.
- You need help improving your technique.
- You want your workouts to be varied.
- You want someone to supervise you and help track your progress towards your desired results.
- You want to choose the most effective exercises.
- You want to lose weight.
- You want to improve your results in a different sport.
- You want to build muscle mass.
- You want a healthier life style.
- You are in the process of recovering from an injury.
- Your progress has plateaued.
You can also come to the personal trainer with two or three people. (Currently, the price is the same for two or three people, but this may change in the future.)
We recommend meeting with the trainer before the first training session. During the consultation, a thorough body composition analysis is performed and the next steps are discussed.
We provide this service
Service: Personal training