Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- Tilt table test
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- Allergen patch test
- STD analysis package for women
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- STD analysis package for men
- Pregnancy test from blood
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Microbiome test
- Microbiome test
Microbiome testSee available time slots
Microbiome testing is a new scientifically based way of evaluating health. We offer the opportunity to take a test in cooperation with the Genorama laboratory, which gives information about the quantity of intestinal bacteria and directions for achieving a balanced bacterial composition.
The microbiome is the combination of microorganisms in the intestine that influences the health, appetite, body weight, as well as mood. The test answers the following questions:
- What bacteria are found in my intestine?
- How do the intestinal bacteria affect the body?
- Are there sufficient useful/too many harmful bacteria in the intestine?
- Do the intestinal bacteria encourage excessive weight?
- Are the nutrition and microbiome in balance or should eating habits be changed?
- A varied and balanced microbiome combination is important for ensuring good health and achieving the desired body weight, which is achieved with the right nourishment. If the microbiome of the intestine is out of balance, it may cause disease and other health problems, incl. digestive problems, overweightness, diabetes and allergies. The results of the microbiome analysis include personal nutritional recommendations.
The test is done using a sample of faeces, which can be taken comfortably at home. Make an appointment with a Confido nurse for obtaining a kit for taking a sample for the microbiome test. The appointment will explain things related to the test and how the analysis results are obtained.
The test results are received after about 3 weeks by e-mail.
It is recommended to do a repeat test to evaluate the effects of the nutritional recommendations received with the results – the first sample is given with the habitual diet and the second with the changed nutritional and lifestyle habits. The price of the repeat test is € 120.
We provide this service
Service: Microbiome test