Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus for children
- Nasal flu vaccine (for children aged 2-18)
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- SARS Coronavirus Antibody analysis from venous blood (IgG)
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus
- Employee health check certificate for infectious diseases
- SARS coronavirus PCR test from the nasopharynx
- Travel consultation
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against typhus (as of 2 y/o)
- Vaccination against chickenpox (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis
- Vaccination against poliomyelitis
- Vaccination against pneumococcal disease
- Vaccination against meningococcal disease
- Vaccination against rabies (upon ordering vaccine)
- Vaccination against yellow fever
- Vaccination against the flu
- Vaccination against HPV
- Vaccination against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough
- Vaccination against hepatitis B
- Vaccination against hepatitis A
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and B (>16 y/o)
Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)See available time slots
What does it show and how does it work?
At the doctor’s consultation, a certificate will be issued confirming that you have recovered from COVID-19. To issue the certificate, a doctor at Confido will examine the patient’s medical history and tests and, if the necessary criteria are met, issue a COVID-19 recovery certificate.
PLEASE NOTE! Proof of recovery from COVID-19 disease can be issued at the earliest on the 11th day after the initial positive coronavirus RT-PCR test. The certificate is based on either a previously confirmed COVID-19 disease or a positive PCR test.
Why do it?
If official confirmation of the recovery from the disease is required.
How is the certificate issued?
The appointment required for the issuance of the certificate can be made at the clinic on-site. The doctor will stamp the certificate and the document will be given to you on paper or sent by e-mail.
How quickly will you get the result?
The Fit to Fly certificate will be issued by the doctor on paper during the consultation or will be sent to you by e-mail.
Is it suitable for travelling?
Yes, but only to foreign countries that accept proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months to enter the country.
Where can I apply for the certificate?
In all Confido clinics.
Confido Medical Centre is not responsible for the conditions imposed by foreign countries for entry, and does not guarantee that all foreign countries will accept proof of recovery from COVID-19 for entry! Information on countries that require a coronavirus certificate upon entry and accept the results of the rapid antigen test is available on the Travel Smart website .
We provide this service
Service: Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)