COME FOR AN APPOINTMENT IF:
- you have any questions about the diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases;
- you want advice on topics related to sexuality;
- you think you may be pregnant and want to confirm or rule out pregnancy;
- you need assistance selecting a contraceptive method or would like to renew a prescription;
- you want psychological help related to sexuality or sexual violence;
- you need advice on a social problem related to the lives of young people.
All visits and tests are free of charge for young people with or without health insurance.
Appointments take place at:
Confido’s Walk-in Clinic in Rocca al Mare Shopping Centre
We will see you in Rocca al Mare Shopping Centre at Paldiski mnt 102, 13522 Tallinn. We are opposite Prisma!
Veerenni 53 A, 4th floor
Midwife appointments also take place on the 4th floor of Veerenni Health Centre (known as the Synlab Building).
Remote consultations over the phone or via video
If you have visited Confido for an appointment before, you have the option to renew your prescription or ask for advice remotely. Call 666 2727 and book a remote consultation.
Please note! We ask all registered patients to come to the clinic’s reception desk 5-10 minutes ahead of time to check in. Please adhere to the time limit. We may not be able to see late patients within the same day.
We counsel young women and men on everything related to sex life and reproductive health. You can come alone or with your partner. Anything you say while at the clinic will be strictly confidential. We will not share information about your concerns or diagnosis with your parents, general practitioner or anyone else without your consent. If necessary, we can provide you with a free of charge referral to see a specialist (psychologist, gynaecologist).