- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus for children
- Vaccination against rotavirus
Vaccination against SARS coronavirusSee available time slots
How does vaccination work?
We welcome all Estonian residents starting from the age of 5 to vaccinate. Please bring a personal identification document with you to the vaccination! In addition, we vaccinate war refugees from Ukraine but this is carried out ONLY at Töökoja 1, Tallinn.
- Be there PRECISELY at the scheduled time for vaccination. If you arrive late, the patients after you will also be affected.
- A mask must be worn when coming to vaccinate. If you have fallen ill please let us know by calling 1330.
- The vaccine is injected into a muscle in the upper arm. To ensure a smooth vaccination, we recommend that you dress so that you can easily expose your upper arm.
- You have to register yourself before receiving a dose of the vaccine: your personal identification will be checked, someone will answer your questions and you will be given a vaccination leaflet to read. You can take the leaflet home with you if you wish.
- We ask you to sign a consent form in order to receive the vaccine dose.
- A trained nurse will then administer the vaccinate.
- Take into consideration that you will need to be monitored by a healthcare professional for another 15 minutes after vaccination in case you start to feel unwell afterwards.
- Please note that the interval between the administration of COVID-19 vaccines and other vaccines is recommended to be at least 14 days.
Please note that some people may experience side effects after vaccination. Therefore, do not plan any physical exercise for the day of vaccination.
Vaccines offered by Confido
Confido only uses vaccines approved by the Estonian Agency of Medicines. The choice of vaccine depends on the supply and availability of vaccines. The following vaccines have been used in Confido so far: Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty, Spikevax (COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna), COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen, Novavax.
Booster doses are available
Booster doses are given to all adults. The booster doses are done with Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines.
- Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty – 3 months after the first vaccination course
- Modern vaccine Spikevax – 3 months after the first vaccination course
- AstraZeneca Vaxzevria – 3 months after the first vaccination course
- Jannsen vaccine – 2 months after the first vaccination course
Service: Vaccination against SARS coronavirus