Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Reality Check
- Fitbody Weight Loss
- Functional pilates
- Relaxing evening yoga – relief from daily stress
- 10x pass for trainings
- Prenatal yoga
Relaxing evening yoga – relief from daily stress
Evening yoga is a systemic Hatha-Vinyasa yoga practice encompassing the body and the mind as a whole, supports mental and physical balance, overall well-being and the functioning of the body’s systems. It helps to calm and relieve the stress of the day. It promotes calmness, helps reduce feelings of exhaustion, fatigue and insomnia.
The main aim of the practice is to achieve mental and physical balance. This is done through influencing the body’s systems (respiratory, digestive, lymphatic and nervous, circulatory, endocrine) and metabolism through yoga poses, meditation and breathing techniques. The class also raises muscle tone and resistance through power poses. The deeper goal of yoga practice is to develop awareness – to become aware of yourself and your surroundings.
The class will focus on safe practice. Hatha-Vinyasa yoga practice combines the static work characteristic of Hatha yoga with the pose-to-pose flow linked with breathing that Vinyasa yoga is best known for. The end result promotes strength, flexibility and balance. In this combination, all the muscles of the body and torso are involved, incl. deeper layers of muscles. Through breathing techniques, the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems are balanced, helping to increase calmness and reduce anxiety and mental and physical tension. Meditation helps quiet the mind and bring you to the moment, developing awareness.
The class is suitable for beginners as well as advanced practitioners, even if they have no previous experience with yoga.
Please note! Training classes take place in Confido’s 6th-floor training room Wednesdays at 17:00.
We provide this service
- Confido has an on-site changing room, washing facilities and the necessary training equipment in the gym.
- Exercise classes take place if at least one participant has registered for the class two hours before the class (by the previous evening in the case of morning classes).
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the exercise classto confirm your participation. Please bring a photo ID (ID card, passport or driver’s licence and your COVID certificate).
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION OF BOOKING
- Registration for classes ends two hours before the start of the class, for morning classes – the previous evening at 19.
- You can change or cancel your booking through the booking confirmation letter sent to your e-mail address, or by calling 1330.
- If you do not show up or cancel less than two hours before the start of the exercise class, your prepayment will be withheld to cover the cost of availability and you will get no refund.
- If you cancel at least two hours before the start of the class, the prepayment amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- Personal trainer helps to accomplish your fitness and health goals faster, safer and smarter by focusing solely on your health, current fitness level and needs and by giving personalised advice.
- To register for individual training sessions, call 1330, send an e-mail to email@example.com or book via the link on the website.
LOCATION AND PARKING
- Exercise classes take place on the 6th floor of Confido Medical Centre at Veerenni 51 in Tallinn.
- Parking is FOR A CHARGE 24hin front of the building at Veerenni 51 and in the client car park. To start parking, send a text message to the number 1902 (vehicle no._blank space_EP100) or use the parking app. The M-Parking zone is EP100.
FOR SAFE EXERCISE
You are welcome to attend exercise classes only if you are healthy. If you are experiencing symptoms of a cold or other illnesses, please stay at home until you feel better. Please do not come to the clinic if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and your physician has not yet declared that you have recovered.
- You are experiencing symptoms of acute respiratory infection (e.g. fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat) and have not given a negative COVID-19 nasopharynx test withing the past 48 hours.
- Within the past 2 weeks, you have had contact with persons diagnosed with COVID-19.