Stress-releasing massage that makes living a pleasure
“The human body is a temple that needs to be respected and admired. The body has unlimited potential to heal itself,” explains therapist Tiina Tammiste, who offers various relaxing therapies at Confido.
One of these is stress-releasing therapy that consists of MER connective tissue massage and resonance therapy.
- MER connective tissue massage focuses on forceful, slow, connective tissue massaging combined with joint relief techniques. Massage helps to stretch and make the muscles and tendons more pliable and thus removing the cause of pain. In the meantime, the slow, deep, soft touches also relax the nervous system, restore emotional balance, enhance self-healing abilities, and improve posture.
- After the massage, resonance therapy is performed which, through deep relaxation, focuses on peace and quiet. Resonance therapy has cleaning, healing, and restorative effects.
“I learned massage and therapy techniques to be more aware, have positive experiences, relax, and feel better and healthier,” explains Tiina Tammiste. “I also wish to share these experiences with my clients. I enjoy and love what I do – I believe in it!” Tammiste adds that she shares her teacher Nisarga’s motto: Life is a journey; less important is the destination. What matters most is embracing the beautiful views every step of the way.
Stress-releasing therapy offers you a chance to embrace life’s beautiful views.
Good to know
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to let your body and mind relax.
- Massage and therapy last about 2 hours altogether, but plan an extra 10 minutes to collect yourself after the session.
- MER massage is performed on a massage table without clothes; oils are used.
- Therapy is performed on a massage table in comfortable clothes.
- Stress-releasing massage is recommended for ages 16 and older.