Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Health check package for men
- Confido's health audit
- Men's health check-up
- Blood pressure plus package
- 18+ women’s health package
- 35+ women's health package
- 45+ women's health package
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
- Cardiac health assessment package
- Lactose and gluten intolerance testing package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Eye health 40+ package
- Eye health 60+ package
- Lactose intolerance package
- Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package
- Diastasis therapy package
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- New Mother health package
- Winter analysis package
- Test package for evaluating immunity
- Alcohol impact assessment test package
- STD analysis package for men
- STD analysis package for women
- Health check package for men up to 40 years old (Tartu)
- Health check package up for men over 40 years old (Tartu)
New Mother health package
Many new and interesting things come with having a baby. However, in this new situation, the mother’s own physical and mental well-being can often fade into the background. In addition, many questions about the child may arise. Plenty of information and answers are available everywhere, but it is difficult to find the answers suitable for you, as every mother and child is different. As part of this package, it is possible to talk to specialists one on one, get answers to questions, and request further advice for the future according to the specifics of the mother and child. The New Mother health package focuses entirely on the recovery of a woman’s mind and body after childbirth.
New Mother Package consists of 4 appointments:
- Midwife appointment
The midwife’s appointment as part of the New Mother health package is aimed at a postpartum woman who has given birth more than six weeks ago. During the appointment, the maternity experience is discussed and the midwife can answer any questions that have arisen in the process and remained unanswered. A blood test is taken and the midwife examines to monitor the woman’s recovery from childbirth. You can bring your newborn with you to the appointment to review breastfeeding techniques, if necessary, and find out about other changes related to the baby. Several options for contraception are also discussed and, if necessary, the midwife can write a suitable prescription for the woman.
Tests: full blood count, CRP, glucose, ferritin, creatinine, ALT) and urine strip test.
- Women’s physiotherapist appointment with ultrasound
The women’s physiotherapist deals with problems of pelvic floor muscle weakness, looseness of the muscles, and muscle tone as well as problems with pain and restricted movement due to perineal tears. During the consultation, the physiotherapist will assess the corset muscles, the pelvic floor muscles with electromyography and ultrasound, and the problem as a whole. Based on this, the physiotherapist provides guidelines for further action and a rehabilitation plan. To achieve lasting results, it is necessary to do the right exercises at home. If you have recently given birth, consult a physiotherapist after a postnatal gynecological examination.
- Powerplate personal training or classic massage
The PowerPlate is a training platform that vibrates 25-50 times per second, stimulating the body’s muscle reflexes. The PowerPlate amplifies every movement, simple and complex, that is usually done on the ground. Training is suitable for women who have given birth vaginally or by cesarean section, who want to restore the function of their pelvic floor muscles, or who want to lose weight and get in better shape after giving birth. Exercises and pace are chosen for each person individually. Due to the intensity, training lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Classical massage is the most common massage that balances your mental health, relaxes your muscles, activates your blood and lymphatic systems, and improves your immune system to reduce the chance of illnesses and health problems.
- Midwife follow-up consultation
The midwife follow-up consultation is held over the phone and the results of the tests will be discussed.