Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Alcohol impact assessment test package
- Evaluation of thyroid function (TSH, fT4, fT3), single test
- Thyroid gland analysis package
- Liver analysis package
Alcohol impact assessment test packageSee available time slots
If you have felt a lack of strength this summer and you have consumed alcohol in larger quantities than usual, then it is the right time to check whether it has had an any effect on your body. With 5 blood tests, you will get an overview of whether your health problems are related to excessive alcohol consumption and whether alcohol consumption has caused any damage to your organs. Repeated tests show whether your indicators have improved after giving up alcohol.
The package consists of 5 blood tests that provide an overview of possible organ damage caused by alcohol:
- Complete blood count with mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- Provides an overview of the general condition of the organism
- Shows the direct effect of alcohol on red blood cells, which manifests itself as an increase in red blood cells
- Gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT)
- An indicator of liver damage that helps evaluate or monitor excessive alcohol consumption and alcohol abuse
- Helps identify liver and biliary tract diseases
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Helps identify and evaluate the presence of liver damage
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST)
- Liver damage assessment analysis – the evaluation of the relationship between AST and ALT enables the detection of alcohol damage to the liver
- Carbohydrate-deficient transferrin (CDT)
- Test to determine recent regular excessive alcohol consumption
The results will be available in 3 working days. The nurse will communicate the results in the agreed upon manner (by e-mail or telephone) and, if necessary, refer the patient to an appointment with a specialist.
In order to interpret the analysis results, we recommend remote consultation with a doctor.
We provide this service
Service: Alcohol impact assessment test package