Breast Health CabinetLook for appointment times
The breast health office welcomes women of all ages who have questions regarding breast health and wish to learn how to perform self-examinations of their breasts. The midwife working at the breast health cabinet provides counseling and conducts breast examinations. If necessary, referrals for further testing or consultations with a mammologist are made.
We recommend visiting the breast health office for the following reasons:
- For preventive purposes (regular check-ups).
- To acquire more knowledge and tips on how to independently care for your breasts and what warning signs to observe.
During the visit, the midwife offers activities tailored to individual needs, which may include:
- Gathering medical history.
- Clinical examination of the breasts.
- Patient counseling, including lifestyle advice.
- Referrals for initial tests if necessary.
- Referrals to a mammologist if necessary.