Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus for children
- Nasal flu vaccine (for children aged 2-18)
- SARS coronavirus antibodies rapid test (IgG and IgM)
- SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx
- SARS coronavirus antigen test
- SARS Coronavirus Antibody analysis from venous blood (IgG)
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (FIT TO FLY)
- Vaccination against SARS coronavirus
- Employee health check certificate for infectious diseases
- Travel consultation
- Lyme disease analysis package
- Vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against typhus (as of 2 y/o)
- Vaccination against chickenpox (as of 12 months old)
- Vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis
- Vaccination against poliomyelitis
- Vaccination against pneumococcal disease
- Vaccination against meningococcal disease
- Vaccination against rabies (upon ordering vaccine)
- Vaccination against yellow fever
- Vaccination against the flu
- Vaccination against HPV
- Vaccination against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough
- Vaccination against hepatitis B
- Vaccination against hepatitis A
- Vaccination against hepatitis A and B (>16 y/o)
SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynxSee available time slots
How does it work?
The coronavirus PCR rapid test is a test detecting viral RNA, the positive result of which confirms that you are infected with the coronavirus. The only difference with a standard PCR test is the testing speed – the result will be available within 3 hours.
What does it show?
Whether you are infected with the coronavirus and potentially infectious to others.
Why do it?
For the purpose of traveling or attending an event to prove you’re not contagious to others.
How is the sample collected?
From the nasopharynx with a special cotton swab.
How long does it take to get the result?
The results will appear in the patient portal (Digilugu) within 3 hours after testing. We will send the result by e-mail as a link.
Is it suitable for travelling?
Yes, it is suitable as a travel document or to attend an event.
Where can I do the test?
The rapid PCR test can only be performed in specific walk-in clinics.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when taking a coronavirus test!
- Travelers to Russia must bring their passport for testing. Driver’s license is not suitable!
We provide this service
Service: SARS coronavirus PCR quick test from nasopharynx