Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Coronavirus (nasal cavity PCR)
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Tallinn Airport
- Coronavirus antigen testing at port of Tallinn (D terminal)
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Koda campus in passenger terminal A of Port of Tallinn
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Kristiine Shopping Centre in Tallinn
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Viru Shopping Centre in Tallinn
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Tartu Lõunakeskuse Shopping Centre
- Coronavirus antigen test at the northern port of Paldiski
- Coronavirus antigen test at the Port Artur 1 centre in Pärnu
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Rannarootsi Center in Haapsalu
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Kroonikeskus in Rakvere
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Auriga Center Kuressaare
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Astri Centre in Narva
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Kagukeskus in Võru
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Viljandi Centrum
- Coronavirus antigen test for travel in Confido Clinics
- Coronavirus test from laryngeal lavage fluid
- Quick test for detection of coronavirus antibodies (IgG and IgM)
- Quantitative test for detection of coronavirus IgG antibodies
- Certificate of Recovery from COVID-19 (Fit to Fly)
Coronavirus antigen testing at Tallinn Airport
We offer coronavirus testing at Tallinn Airport for travelling, with the issuance of the corresponding certificate.
If you have symptoms of the disease, please contact 1220 or your family doctor. You must come for the coronavirus test with a face mask.
Antigen tests determine the presence of coronavirus-specific proteins in a sample. Coronavirus tests are most sensitive when the amount of the virus in the body is at its highest – usually from a few days before to around five days after the onset of disease symptoms. Therefore, a positive antigen test result most likely means that the patient has recently fallen ill and is infectious to other people.For whom?
Coronavirus antigen tests for travel are intended for people who need to rule out infection with COVID-19 so that they are able to travel to countries where coronavirus antigen test results are acceptable.How testing works?
The sample is taken from the nasopharynx using a special cotton swab.How quickly are the results available?
Antigen test results are available within 30 minutes.Can the results be used as a travel certificate?
Yes, a certificate for the coronavirus test result will be issued to the e-mail address of the person tested.Where and when?
Our testing spot is located on the ground floor of Tallinn Airport. We are open from Mon to Fri 8–19, from Sat to Sun 9-21. Please book a time for your test!