- Traditional massage
- Sports massage
- Lymphatic massage therapy
- Cupping therapy
- Cellulite massage
- Lava stone massage ￼
- Baby massage and baby aerobics
- Aroma therapy
- Thai massage
- Reflexology or foot massage
- Massage during pregnancy
- Therapeutic Massage
Cupping therapySee available time slots
Cupping therapy focuses on activating blood circulation and lymphatic system and creating the flushing effect. Cupping therapy supports the treatment of colds, alleviates the symptoms of joint problems, prevents cellulite, and decreases the cellulite on your body.
Cupping is effective to reduce pain (neck and back pains, joint pains, stress-related headaches, colds), and also to minimise the appearance of stretch marks.
It is recommended for:
- Respiratory diseases (a tool to recover from pneumonia and bronchitis)
- Joint problems
- Aging and sagging skin
Good to know
- The therapy creates a vacuum and this might cause bruising on sensitive skin.
- The therapy is not suitable when you are exhausted or stressed, or have vascular problems, large birthmarks or pigment spots, infectious diseases, malignant tumors, or hypertension.
- The therapy is not recommended for a month after a surgery.
- After the therapy, please drink plenty of water for a couple of days.
- After the therapy, you might experience hot and cold flashes, skin might be red. These are normal effects of cupping therapy and will pass.
We provide this service
Service: Cupping therapy