- Traditional massage
- Sports massage
- Lymphatic massage therapy
- Cupping therapy
- Cellulite massage
- Lava stone massage ￼
- Baby massage and baby aerobics
- Aroma therapy
- Thai massage
- Reflexology or foot massage
- Massage during pregnancy
- Therapeutic Massage
Cellulite massageSee available time slots
Cellulite massage uses techniques to activate lymphatic system and blood circulation. It also uses specific oils, lotions, gels, and cupping to speed up metabolism and to restore skin’s elasticity. Massage is localised, the therapist only focuses on problematic areas.
It is necessary to complete a whole course of cellulite massages to see the most effects. The results also depend on the amount and location of cellulite, and age.
It is recommended for
- Treating cellulite at different locations on the body.
- Preventing the storing of fat in specific locations.
- Strengthening skin metabolism and capillaries.
- Swelling and problems with blood circulation and lymphatic system (to speed up the removal of fluids)
Good to know
- Massage is not suitable for people with high blood pressure, fever, severe heart, kidney, or lung diseases, skin problems or sensitivities, varicose veins, phlebitis, blood disorders, or for people recovering from a surgery.
- Massage is not suitable during pregnancy.
- For best results, we recommend being active, eating healthy, and drybrushing your skin while doing the course of massages.
- Please avoid alcohol, sweets and fatty foods. Drink 1.5 – 2 litres of water every day.
Service: Cellulite massage