Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Thai massage
- Qi massage therapy
- Shindo stretching therapy
- Shiki therapy
- Individual TRE relaxation therapy
Thai massage affects your whole body and it is recommended to prevent and support treatments of various diseases. The massage consists of stretching yoga-based postures to advance flexibility, reduce muscle stress, and improve joint mobility.
The massage is carried out in breathing rhythm and is calming, helps the body to eliminate extra fluids, toxins, and to normalise blood circulation and lymphatic system.
It is recommended for:
- Chronic headaches
- Muscle pains
- Metabolic disorders
- Stress, sleeplessness
- Joint and physical stiffness
- Liigese liikuvuspiiratus ja kehaline jäikus
- Hematopoietic problems
- Bipolar disorder
Good to know
- Massage might be painful. It is carried out in comfortable clothing on a mat on the floor.
- Massage is not recommended when you are have fever, infections, cardiovascular problems, bone fractures, muscle injuries, artificial joints, malignant tumors, varicose veins, blood pressure problems, or osteoporosis.
- You might experience sleepiness, sweating, hot and cold flashes, headache, thirst, changes in appetite, or emotionality. These are all normal symptoms and indicate that the body is healing.