Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Traditional massage
- Sports massage
- Lymphatic massage therapy
- Cupping therapy
- Cellulite massage
- Lava stone massage ￼
- Baby massage and baby aerobics
- Aroma therapy
- Thai massage
- Reflexology or foot massage
- Massage during pregnancy
- Therapeutic Massage
Traditional massageSee available time slots
Traditional massage is the most common type of massage. It is good for the mind, relaxes the muscular system, activates the lymphatic system, stimulates blood circulation, and improves the body’s immune system.
Massage supports all bodily functions and is recommended for preventing or fighting against aging symptoms, such as wrinkles, double chin, dull or sagging skin. Facial massage makes the face look and feel refreshed and alive, it also relaxes and balances your emotional wellbeing.
It is recommended for people with:
- Restlessness, anxiety disorders, emotional swings
- Stress, depression
- Tension in body, headaches
- Recovering from surgery or trauma
- Breathing difficulties
- Stomach and digestive problems
Good to know
- Massage is mostly painless.
- Massage is carried out on a massage table with oil, lotion, or neither.
- After massage you might experience sleepiness, dizziness, sweating, hot and cold flashes, being highly emotional, these reactions are normal and a sign of body healing.
- After massage drink a lot of water to flush out the toxins that your body has released.
We provide this service
Service: Traditional massage