- Acne facial treatment
- Face treatment with massage
- Light therapy with chemical peeling
- Light therapy
- Collagen therapy
Acne facial treatment
The main causes of acne are excess oil production, clogged oil follicles, microcirculation, or hormonal imbalances. Acne is not just a cosmetic problem – without complex medical treatment, acne can cause permanent scarring.
Before the facial treatment, we recommend a doctor’s consultation or eAcne examination to determine the most effective and long-lasting treatment plan. Skin care is performed by cosmetic therapists and nurses who have undertaken specific training, as only consistent and conscious skin care will lead to results.
Our clinic uses world-renowned aesthetic dermatology products by Laboratories Renophase Paris. These treatment produts are used in medicine, aesthetic dermatology, cosmetic surgery, and aesthetic cosmetics.
Renophase is innovative in the field as the products use glycolic acid with active substances that improve the access to deeper problematic layers of skin up to 80%. You can see the results after one treatment, however for lasting results eight facial treatments are required. The treatment’s effectiveness also depends on your nutrition, the use and quality of cosmetics, smoking, and stress levels.
We recommend trying eight sessions of facial treatment and complement it with daily skin care and treatment. Our specialists give advice on facial care at home and recommend necessary products.
We recommend Renophase Paris facial treatments if you have:
- Oily skin
- Uneven, dull skin tone
- Wrinkles, early signs of aging
Important to know before treatment:
- You are not allowed to use sunbeds, go to sauna, be physically active, or drink alcohol on the day of the treatment. We also recommend avoiding makeup use.
- During the treatment period, you are not allowed to use sunbeds or use products with aloe vera or essential oils.
It is possible to do the procedures as a part of a course of treatments:
- Skin problem course of treatments €349
- Acne cure course of treatments €299