What you need to know
- Registration for classes ends 1 hour before the start of the class. Registration for morning classes ends at 19:00 the previous evening.
- Exercise classes take place if at least one participant has registered for the class (by the previous evening in the case of morning classes). When cancelling your participation, please do so at least 1 hour before the class starts.
- Registration by telephone (1330) or email@example.com
- There is a changing room and a shower on site.
- Mats and training equipment are also offered.
- You can also ask for individual classes where the trainers focus solely on your health and needs and give personalised advice.
Over a week T17:00 - 18:30
R16:00 - 18:00
T12:00 - 13:00
E19:00 - 20:30
Shindo’s easy and effective stretching movements help you to relax, balance the body and mind, and reduce the physical and emotional tension.
A supporting touch is an important part of Shindo and through it, the trainer helps you to go deeper and find a better connection with yourself.
Shindo originating from Japan, similarly to other Eastern practices, believes that qi, i.e. energy flow, moves through meridians.
Stretching movements open the meridians and help to keep them open. If our energy flows and we have no blockages, we stay healthy.
Please come to Shindo wearing comfortable clothes, barefoot, or in toe socks.