What you need to know
- Registration for classes ends 1 hour before the start of the class. Registration for morning classes ends at 19:00 the previous evening.
- Exercise classes take place if at least one participant has registered for the class (by the previous evening in the case of morning classes). When cancelling your participation, please do so at least 1 hour before the class starts.
- Registration by telephone (1330) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a changing room and a shower on site.
- Mats and training equipment are also offered.
- You can also ask for individual classes where the trainers focus solely on your health and needs and give personalised advice.
Over a week T17:00 - 18:30
R16:00 - 18:00
T12:00 - 13:00
E18:30 - 20:00
Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
QiGong group trainingSee available time slots
Qigong is a movement system to maintain, restore and improve good health. The goal of medicinal qigong is to develop daily movement habits that help boost your overall quality of life. The exercises attune and balance body and mind and strengthen the self-healing power of the body.
The energetic effect of the exercises becomes apparent gradually. Physical ease and precision as well as mental direction play an important part.
QiGong is suitable for:
- sedentary people
- postural disorders, lumbar conditions, muscle aches and other chronic pain
- people with autoimmune disorders
- emotional stress, overworking and overeating
- people interested in Oriental spirituality and mental exercises.
Service: QiGong group training