- Consultation with a psychiatrist
- Mental State Examination for receiving a certification
- Ketamine treatment
- Child’s psychiatrist’s consultation
- Primary diagnostics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Pharmacogenetic testing
Primary diagnostics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a common disorder that usually first appears in childhood and can affect a person for the rest of their life. Symptoms include difficulty concentrating and maintaining concentration as well as excessive activity and impulsivity, which have a negative effect on learning, work or ability to cope socially. Symptoms may vary in severity and hyperactivity may not always occur.
Prior to initiating treatment, a thorough medical history, performance evaluation and clinical interview are required for the initial correct diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
This service is intended for adults only. Payment for the service is made in three parts according to receptions:
- mental health nurse appointment during which a diagnostic interview for ADHD is carried out;
- an activity and attention disorder symptom test; and
- a consultation with a psychiatrist.
Good to know
If you have a psychiatrist in another hospital or need to have a study to monitor your response to treatment, you can also book an appointment for a separate study to assess the symptoms of your attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. In this case, the results will be issued to your psychiatrist for interpretation in another medical institution.