- Consultation with a physiotherapist
- Consultation with a women’s health physiotherapist
- Relieving back pains
Consultation with a physiotherapistSee available time slots
Physiotherapy focuses on preventing health problems, alleviating pain, and maintaining, improving, and restoring range of motion and strength of muscles.
To get help from a physiotherapist, you need to register for a first consultation where a comprehensive health assessment will be carried out, so the most effective and personalised treatment methods can be suggested based on your individual goals and needs. At the same time, physiotherapist and the patient will decide on the best treatment plan and the time schedule to carry it out.
First consultation also includes a physiotherapy session (such as exercises, manual therapy, massage or other methods).
When do we suggest a consultation with a physiotherapist?
- Muscle strains and joint pains
- Neck and shoulder problems
- Headaches, lightheadedness, balance problems
- Posture problems
- Lower back pains
- Radiating pain in arms and legs
- To prevent and recover from sports traumas
- Overload syndrome
- Recovery after a surgery or trauma
- Musculoskeletal problems due to forced positions
- Recommendation from a doctor or a coach/trainer
When one keeps track of their own health, he/she often has a better understanding of their own body than a doctor does.
We provide this service
Service: Consultation with a physiotherapist