Consultation and a treatment session with a chiropractorSee available time slots
Chiropractic is a medication-free non-surgical method to relieve back and neck pains and headaches and to prevent and treat join problems. Chiropractic treatment is suitable from infants to elderly and consists of exact technical movements where joint movements are manually manipulated to ensure the flawless functioning of the nervous system. Chiropractor Truuväärt’s medical interests are prenatal and postnatal women, infants, and adolescents.
Chiropractor can help
- prenatal mothers with lower back and neck pains or pubic bone pains
- postnatal mothers who suffer from pains due to labour or forced positions
- newborns who need help adjusting their neck. Good spinal posture is during the first year is important for the correct development for an entire life
- children and adolescents who suffer from posture problems due to forced positions, or sleeping or activity habits
- if you experience headaches, neck, back, or shoulder pains, neck stiffness, lightheadedness, any symptoms related to carpal tunnel syndrome, or balance problems
Good to know
- Please fill in a questionnaire before coming to your first consultation, these will give the chiropractor a better idea of your health and help to understand and diagnose you more accurately
- Please arrive 5 minutes earlier to give chiropractor the time to get familiar with the information
- Please come to the consultation well-rested, wearing comfortable clothes (you can change at Confido if needed) and flat shoes if possible
- Please take your X-ray and MRI results with you if you have these. X-ray can be carried out in our centre if needed.
- At least four hours before the appointment, try not take a painkiller and one hour before try not drink any coffee.
Service: Consultation and a treatment session with a chiropractor