- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for adults
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for children
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Primary diagnostics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Pharmacogenetic testing
- Analytical psychotherapy session
- Vibroacoustic therapy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Counseling
- Mental health coach
- Sensory integration consultation and therapy￼
Occupational therapist consultation and therapySee available time slots
An occupational therapist is a specialist who works to maintain and promote the health and wellbeing of people through purposefully selected activities (occupations).
The process of occupational therapy is based on initial and repeated assessment using standardised tools, interviews, and observations. Occupational therapists assess cognitive, motor, sensory and social skills, and environments. The assessment can map out which activities and roles are important for a person, how satisfied the person is now and what could be better.
Short-term and long-term goals are then set. Often goals are related to occupational balance and identity. Occupational therapy may focus on improving habits, adapting activities, developing life roles, or coping with mental health symptoms in a variety of settings through relaxation or time management techniques.
In addition to the implementation of practical techniques, it is possible to adapt environments and introduce aids through occupational therapy. For example, changing the home environment to improve sleep hygiene or creating opportunities for more meaningful leisure time. An occupational therapist can also recommend aids that support self-regulation as well as online solutions that help with memory or concentration problems.
The initial assessment of occupational therapy takes place as an in-person appointment, in some cases we can offer a video consultation. After the initial assessment and upon agreement, the assessment and intervention can take place at the patient’s home.
An occupational therapist can be consulted for:
- Anxiety disorders
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Activity and attention deficit disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Sensory processing disorders
You can consult an occupational therapist in the case of any mental health concerns that affect your daily coping in the context of taking care of yourself, how you spend your leisure time, working or going to school. Occupational therapy is relevant throughout a person’s life.
We provide this service in Estonian and English.
We provide this service
Service: Occupational therapist consultation and therapy