- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Couples therapy
- Mindfulness-based group therapy for prevention of depression relapses
- Mindfulness parenting course
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Personality test
- Family therapy
Consultation with a clinical psychologist
Clinical psychologists deal with patterns of the psyche and mental disorders and study, assess and treat the factors that sustain the disorder using various methods of testing and psychotherapy.
A clinical psychologist may be consulted for any mental health issue, for initial assessment and recommendations as well as for further treatment. You can also see a clinical psychologist to specify whether and which psychological examinations are required for a more accurate assessment of the mental condition.
A clinical psychologist may be consulted for:
- mood disorders;
- anxiety disorders;
- sleep disorders;
- obsessive-compulsive disorders;
- post-traumatic stress disorders;
- impulse control disorders;
- personality disorders;
- other mental disorders.
Clinical psychologist consultations can be one-off or recurring events. Where necessary, a psychiatrist is involved in the assessment and treatment process.
During the initial consultation, the clinical psychologist clarifies the mental health status and identifies issues. If signs of a mental disorder are present, an intervention plan is prepared and appropriate evidence-based psychotherapy treatment methods are selected.
Clinical psychologist - on parental leave
Clinical psychologist, Mental Health Centre Commercial Manager
Clinical psychologist, family therapist
Clinical psychologist in training, family therapist
Clinical psychologist, neuropsychologist, Head of the Mental Health Center of Tartu Raatuse Clinic
Liis Vahtra Šmutov
Clinical psychologist, neuropsychologist