Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Confido's health audit
- Men's health check-up
- Blood pressure plus package
- 18+ women’s health package
- 35+ women's health package
- 45+ women's health package
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Detection Package
- Cardiac health assessment package
- Lactose and gluten intolerance testing package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Eye health 40+ package
- Eye health 60+ package
- Lactose intolerance package
- Gluten intolerance (celiac disease) analysis package
- Diastasis therapy package
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy package
- New Mother health package
- Health check package up for men over 40 years old
- Health check package for men up to 40 years old
- Autumn analysis package
- Test package for evaluating immunity
- Alcohol impact assessment test package
- STD analysis package for women
Confido’s health audit
It’s never too early to start checking your health. Confido’s health audit is suitable for all adults who are not just looking to have their blood tested but also take an interest in the state of their health and want their health to be assessed by a doctor along with recommendations on how to look after their health. The audit focuses on the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and malignant tumours. During the audit, you can make special requests about examining your health and ask for advice about Confido’s services. The results will be sent to your Patient Portal.
Who do we recommend this package to?
- All adults who are interested in the state of their health
- If there is a history of diabetes or malignant tumours in your family
What does the package consist of?
- Risk questionnaires to assess the risk of disease
These questionnaires allow us to assess your risk of heart disease and diabetes. They also help us establish whether your risk of developing a common malignant tumour has increased. Based on known risks, we can make recommendations on how to proceed in order to reduce the likelihood of disease. The questionnaires are to be answered at home prior to your first appointment at the clinic. Please bring paper copies of the completed questionnaires with you to the clinic or e-mail them to email@example.com.
- Blood testing
Analysis of blood sugar, haemoglobin, cholesterol and others – a total of 13 key indicators of blood, which assess health status and risk of diseases, such as heart health, kidney and liver function, risk of developing diabetes, thyroid and other organs. In order to give samples, refrain from eating and drinking (except plain water) starting from the previous evening and make sure 3-4 hours have passed since you last urinated.
- Nurse’s appointment
A nurse’s appointment is used for performing anthropometric measurements (e.g. weight, heights, BMI) and taking blood and urine samples. During the appointment, you can make special requests about examining your health and ask for advice about Confido’s services.
- GP consultation
The consultation will provide an overview of the results of your check-up as well as recommendations on adjustments to your lifestyle in order to avoid cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Further instructions will be given if you have developed a risk for cancer. If a more serious disease is suspected, we will refer you for further examinations.