- Surgical abortion or surgical termination of pregnancy
- Removal of a Bartholin's cyst from the genitals
- Laparoscopic surgeries of the uterus
- Fixation of the urethra in case of urinary incontinence
- Vaginal reconstruction
- Laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs (including sterilization)
- Internal examination of the uterine cavity and surgical treatment, i.e. hysteroscopy
- Abrasion of the uterine cavity and trial abrasion
- Cervical conization
Laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs (including sterilization)See available time slots
Laparoscopy is an endoscopic surgical method in which the abdominal lining is not opened with an abdominal incision, but a camera and special instruments are introduced into the abdominal cavity through small wounds.
At the Confido Surgery Clinic, we offer laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs. A pre-operative consultation with a specialist is necessary beforehand.
We provide this service
Service: Laparoscopic surgery of small pelvic organs (including sterilization)
The price list shown is indicative. The price of the service depends on the individual treatment plan and the length of stay in the clinic.
Scheduling a surgery
Surgical procedures require a prior appointment with a doctor who will work out your treatment plan for you. Book an appointment with a specialist or call 1330.Before the surgery, please read the patient reminder and rules of procedure for the person coming for surgery.