Your health and well-being is not only influenced by medicine, but also by your choices and control over your own life. We at Confido believe that people are able to avoid certain health concerns on their own. We will support you along this path in many ways.
With our GPs and nurses, you will be able to take part in activities that will help prevent illnesses and maintain your health. Various physical examinations, tests and consultation services will give a thorough overview of your general health, and vaccinations given at key periods in life will help prevent several infectious diseases and viruses. We recommend having an annual medical examination, which will help a GP to track any health related changes and to give appropriate recommendations.
Be happy, healthy and balanced
- Spend time and move around every day in the fresh air
- Eat balanced and healthy meals
- Drink at least one liter of water a day
- Eat more fruit and vegetables
- Do not consume too much sugar and alcohol