Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Reality Check
- Fitbody Weight Loss
- Functional pilates
- Relaxing evening yoga – relief from daily stress
- 10x pass for trainings
- Prenatal yoga
Prenatal yoga is the perfect class for expecting mothers to alleviate stress, relax their bodies and improve general wellness through purposeful breathing and specialised exercises. Yoga classes help expecting mothers cope with the emotional as well as physical bodily changes that occur throughout the entire pregnancy.
Prenatal yoga advantages
- Alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Be able to adapt better to changes related to pregnancy.
- Be more connected to your own body and mind.
- Alleviate tightness and swelling during pregnancy.
- Relaxation of the body.
- Accomplish better emotional and mental wellness.
- Helps with maintain a healthy weight throughout pregnancy.
- Can help with improving sleep quality.
If you are in a risk group (age, other factors) or if you have other illnesses, please consult a midwife or a gynaecologist regarding taking part in prenatal yoga.
If preferred, bring your personal mat, water and comfortable workout clothes. We can provide training towels, throws and yoga mats.
We provide this service
- Confido has an on-site changing room, washing facilities and the necessary training equipment in the gym.
- Exercise classes take place if at least one participant has registered for the class two hours before the class (by the previous evening in the case of morning classes).
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the exercise classto confirm your participation. Please bring a photo ID (ID card, passport or driver’s licence and your COVID certificate).
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION OF BOOKING
- Registration for classes ends two hours before the start of the class, for morning classes – the previous evening at 19.
- You can change or cancel your booking through the booking confirmation letter sent to your e-mail address, or by calling 1330.
- If you do not show up or cancel less than two hours before the start of the exercise class, your prepayment will be withheld to cover the cost of availability and you will get no refund.
- If you cancel at least two hours before the start of the class, the prepayment amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- Personal trainer helps to accomplish your fitness and health goals faster, safer and smarter by focusing solely on your health, current fitness level and needs and by giving personalised advice.
- To register for individual training sessions, call 1330, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or book via the link on the website.
LOCATION AND PARKING
- Exercise classes take place on the 6th floor of Confido Medical Centre at Veerenni 51 in Tallinn.
- Parking is FOR A CHARGE 24hin front of the building at Veerenni 51 and in the client car park. To start parking, send a text message to the number 1902 (vehicle no._blank space_EP100) or use the parking app. The M-Parking zone is EP100.
FOR SAFE EXERCISE
You are welcome to attend exercise classes only if you are healthy. If you are experiencing symptoms of a cold or other illnesses, please stay at home until you feel better. Please do not come to the clinic if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and your physician has not yet declared that you have recovered.
- You are experiencing symptoms of acute respiratory infection (e.g. fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat) and have not given a negative COVID-19 nasopharynx test withing the past 48 hours.
- Within the past 2 weeks, you have had contact with persons diagnosed with COVID-19.