Doctors and specialists of all main medical fields work at Confido. They give advice on how to maintain health and prevent problems, diagnose and prevent diseases, give an expert opinion on existing treatment plans and perform follow-up medical examinations of chronic diseases.
In order to come to the consultation, you need to appoint a consultation time beforehand.
After booking the time, you need to pay for the requested services in advance. Prepayments help to prevent cancelling of appointments and enable doctors to provide aid for more people.
- Family and general physician
- Internist-thrombosis doctor
- Sleep doctor
- Vascular surgeon
Important to know
- You can come to the reception without an accompanying letter, and a consultation time will be available for you much sooner than in the national health care system.
- Come ten minutes earlier.
- Carefully analyse your complaints and find out when did they start and how have they changed in time.
- If you happen to have previous case-related test results in your possession, take them with you.
- If you are using medication, think carefully which ones you have been taking and what effect did they have on your well-being and health condition, and what medical advice you have been following.