Select a doctor
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeon
- Infectious disease doctor
- Family and general physician
- Internist-thrombosis doctor
- Laser therapy doctor
Infectious disease doctorSee available time slots
You can visit an infectious disease doctor for advice, diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of infectious diseases.
An infectiologist can be consulted for advice if you have, for example:
- acute intestinal infections (e.g. salmonellosis, campylobacteriosis, shigellosis, yersiniosis, rotavirus enteritis);
- acute respiratory infections (e.g. parainfluenza virus, adenovirus, RS virus, rhinovirus, coronavirus);
- infectious diseases with rashes (for example, monkeypox, enterovirus, chickenpox, scabies);
- neurological infections (for example, tick-borne encephalitis, Lyme disease);
- urinary tract infections (for example, acute cystitis, recurrent urinary tract infections);
- viral hepatitis (hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C);
In addition, the infectious disease doctor gives advice on how to act if there has been contact with an infectious person and how to prevent the spread of the infection. The doctor also advises on treatment (antibiotic treatment and drug-resistant microbes).
The infectiologist treats both children (pediatric infectious diseases doctor) and adults.
We provide this service
Service: Infectious disease doctor