- Oral and maxillofacial surgeon
- Infectious disease doctor
- Family and general physician
- Internist-thrombosis doctor
- Laser therapy doctor
Surgical removal of a birthmarkSee available time slots
Birthmarks are benign formations on the skin. Usually, they are not dangerous but can often be aesthetically unappealing or be located at an uncomfortable area on the body. At Confido, we remove birthmarks surgically. A dermatologist assesses the need for surgery after birthmark examination. A dermatologist can recommend removing the birthmark but the final decision is always up to the client.
The removed tissue is always sent to a laboratory to confirm whether it was a benign or malignant growth. The results will come back in 7 business days. At Confido, our surgeon Andre Trudnikov and dermatologist dr Karin Hussar removes birthmarks. The cost of an initial birthmark and histological examination is 200 euros. Each additional examination and removal of a birthmark is 100 euros.
You should consider examinining and removing your birthmarks if:
- They are painful
- They are inflamed
- Excrete fluids with unpleasant odor
- They grow significantly
- They change the colour or shape
Good to know
- The duration of the the procedure depends on the amount, location, and nature of the birthmarks.
- Birthmark is removed using local anaesthesia.
- Procedure is not painful. Anaesthetic injection can be slightly painful.
Service: Surgical removal of a birthmark