Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Coronavirus (nasal cavity PCR)
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Tallinn Airport
- Coronavirus antigen testing at port of Tallinn (D terminal)
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Koda campus in passenger terminal A of Port of Tallinn
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Kristiine Shopping Centre in Tallinn
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Viru Shopping Centre in Tallinn
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Tartu Lõunakeskuse Shopping Centre
- Coronavirus antigen test at the northern port of Paldiski
- Coronavirus antigen test at the Port Artur 1 centre in Pärnu
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Rannarootsi Center in Haapsalu
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Kroonikeskus in Rakvere
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Auriga Center Kuressaare
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Astri Centre in Narva
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Kagukeskus in Võru
- Coronavirus antigen testing at Viljandi Centrum
- Coronavirus antigen test for travel in Confido Clinics
- Coronavirus test from laryngeal lavage fluid
- Quick test for detection of coronavirus antibodies (IgG and IgM)
- Quantitative test for detection of coronavirus IgG antibodies
- Certificate of Recovery from COVID-19 (Fit to Fly)
Coronavirus antigen testing at Viljandi Centrum
At Viljandi Centrum, we offer coronavirus antigen testing for travel, with the issuance of the corresponding certificate.
Antigen tests determine the presence of coronavirus-specific proteins in a sample. The test is most sensitive when the amount of the virus in the body is at its highest – usually from a few days before to around five days after the onset of symptoms. Therefore, a positive antigen test result most likely means that the patient has recently fallen ill and is still infectious to other people.
NB! You must come for the coronavirus test wearing a face mask. If you have any symptoms, please dial 1220 or contact your general practitioner.For whom?
Coronavirus antigen tests for travel are intended for people who need to rule out infection with COVID-19 so that they are able to travel to countries where coronavirus antigen test results are acceptable.How does testing work?
The sample is taken from the nasopharynx using a special cotton swab.How quickly are the results available?
Antigen test results along with the corresponding certificate become available after up to 30 minutes.Can the results be used as a travel certificate?
Yes, a certificate with the coronavirus test result will be issued to the e-mail address of the person tested. The test result along with the certificate will be sent via e-mail within 30 minutes.Where to go?
We are located at the second floor of Viljandi Centrum. We are open every day: Mon to Fri 10-19, Saturdays 9-17 and Sundays 10-15. You need to book in advance in order to get tested!
Information on countries which require a coronavirus certificate upon entry and accept the results of the rapid antigen test is available on the Travel Smart website.
Please note: Before booking, please read the terms of service.
up to 30 minutes