Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Tilt table test
- Pacemaker check and programming
- Blood pressure plus package
- HDL cholesterol test
- LDL cholesterol test
- Complete blood count and haemoglobin (hemogram with 5-part leukogram)
- Vitamin and microelement analysis package
- Anaemia analysis package
- Heart health assessment PLUS-package
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography)
- Examination of periphery blood vessels
- Central blood pressure and artery examination
- Risk assessment examination of cardiovascular diseases
- ABI test
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of blood pressure
- Twenty-four-hour Holter-monitoring of arrhythmia
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Cardiac stress test (on a stationary bicycle or a treadmill)
- Cardiac health assessment package
Blood pressure plus package
We recommend this package for adult patients who have been diagnosed with hypertension, have seen readings of high blood pressure or have other risk factors of cardiovascular disease (see details below). We recommend this package as a standalone package or in conjunction with the heart health assessment package. Tests and examinations will be performed by experienced cardiologist and heart health specialist Prof. Margus Viigimaa.
Who do we recommend this package to?
- People with a sedentary lifestyle
- People with high blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar
- Obese people
- People with high levels of stress
- People with a history of cardiovascular disease in the family
What does the package consist of?
- 24-hour blood pressure monitoring
The examination gives an overview of your blood pressure readings over the course of 24 hours. To facilitate monitoring, a cuff is placed around the upper arm with a special piece of equipment attached to the body to monitor and record blood pressure every 30 minutes during the day and every hour during the night. Read more
- Examination of arteries and risk of heart disease
The examination is painless and performed by Prof. Viigimaa to assess the condition of your arteries and determine your risk of developing heart disease. To this end, Prof. Viigimaa is able to diagnose atherosclerosis at an early stage and determine its level of seriousness. The examination does not include the probing of arteries.
- Hotman® test
The Hotman® test is performed with state-of-the-art machinery in order to diagnose hypertension, determine the most suitable personalised treatment and further optimise treatment. The Hotman apparatus is a device that is connected to a computer and uses mathematical algorithms to assesses and analyse hemodynamic indicators, thus enabling the analysis and planning of treatment for the patient Read more
- Personal consultation and summary by Prof. Viigimaa
During the consultation you will receive a comprehensive overview of the results of your check-up as well as recommendations for preventing hypertension or adjusting ongoing treatment. If a more serious heart disease is suspected, we will refer you for further examinations.