Select the appropriate service from the drop-down menu below
- Facial treatments
- Laser procedures for the face
- Beauty injections
Collagen therapySee available time slots
Collagen therapy is based on the actions of a mesoroller – a cosmetic device, covered with needles that penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin enriching them with vitamins and treatment solutions. It is a superb procedure for solving skin problems. The microneedles influence the skin structure, reduce wrinkles and sun damage. The procedure increases the absorption of vitamins and treatment solutions into the skin, activating new synthesis of collagen. The mesoroller has the effect of causing micro damage to the skin, using the microneedles on its surface. The length of the needles is chosen by the treatment specialist for each patient individually. The micro damage affects the skin, causing the start of a natural process in the skin, in which the creation of elastin and collagen fibres is activated.
Good things to know about the procedure:
- A reddening of the skin may occur after the procedure, which disappears within 30-40 minutes.
- It is not recommended to use make-up on the same day, after the procedure.
- It is prohibited to use a sauna or solarium, as well as to sunbath and engage in sports in the 48h that follow the procedure.
- It is recommended to repeat the procedure, for longer lasting results.
We recommend the collagen therapy if you want:
- To strengthen your thin skin
- Reduce mimic wrinkles
- Restore the skin’s elasticity
- Increase the natural production of collagen by the skin
- Minimise pores
- Lighten pigment spots
- Smooth scars
- Inflammatory acne
- Enlarged birthmarks
- Irritated and inflammatory skin
- Open wounds and burn wounds
- Eczema, psoriasis and other dermatological diseases
- Using medicines to thin the blood
- Chronic skin diseases (incl. active herpes inflammation)
- Pronounced rosacea
Service: Collagen therapy