- Addiction treatment 2
Mental health specialist 10
- ADHD interview
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) evaluation for adults - QbTest
- Consultation with a mental health nurse (general mental health problem)
- Mental health coach
- Myofunctional therapy
- Occupational therapist consultation and therapy
- Prenatal and Postpartum Counseling
- Sensory integration consultation and therapy￼
- Speech therapist consultation and therapy for adults
- Vibroacoustic therapy
- Psychiatrist 5
- Assessment and treatment of memory disorders
- Assessment of cognitive function (post-COVID-19 cognitive impairment)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Consultation with a clinical psychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist
- Consultation with a neuropsychologist (post-COVID-19 rehabilitation)
- Consultation with psychologist
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Personality test
Addiction management courseLook for appointment times
Addiction Management Group provides the necessary knowledge and skills to change addictive behavior. They are science-based, time-tested, practical and concrete. Group support helps maintain continuity during this initial critical period.
Within 3 months, all group members will receive step-by-step instructions on how to change their addictive behavior. During this time, new patterns of thinking and behaving will be developed that support to your liking lifestyle and sufficient confidence is gained to continue living as desired.
Participating in a group helps keep you motivated and gives you the energy you need. Specific instructions provide additional support. The volume of the course is 12 one and a half hour group meetings and one individual session with a group tutor, if necessary, individual meetings with a psychologist or continuation in a group for a longer period of time can be arranged.
The group starts when a sufficient number of people are interested. To join the group and get more information, contact email@example.com
Achieving each major goal requires the will, knowledge, skills, and consistency to implement them. The most important of these is the will.